*NEW COURSE* Advanced Speaking and Listening
Continue to expand your understanding, fluency, and confidence in speaking English with a small group (a maximum of 10 participants). This course focuses on building high-intermediate and advanced speaking and listening skills. In this course, you will:
- Participate in small group discussions about a variety of general and academic topics
- Prepare short presentations about a topic of your choice
- Develop vocabulary and pronunciation fluency
- Develop speaking and listening comprehension
- Develop speaking and listening confidence
- Level: This course is a good fit for people who have achieved B1-C1 levels of English proficiency, 4-8 years of school English or equivalent knowledge.
Crystal Rose-Wainstock, M.A. is an English teacher and lecturer who has worked in the field of English education for almost a decade. With a Master's degree in teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL), she has worked for the Minnesota English Language Program at the University of Minnesota as well as taught English at Kanda University of International Studies in Japan.
DAI - Deutsch-Amerikanisches Institut Gleißbühlstraße 9 90402 Nürnberg